Re: gtk-doc without DISPLAY?

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 08:18, mcmahill mtl mit edu wrote:
is there a way to use gtk-doc, in particular gtk-scanobj without a valid
DISPLAY set?  I'm wanting to do some batch compilation of several packages
on a remote machine where I don't have a Xserver running (but do have X
headers, and libs installed).

Right now, I just get:

creating libglade-scan

Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:
Scan failed

gtkdoc-scangobj (which is by current versions of libglade) doesn't
require a display connection.

If you are trying to build GTK+-1.2 versions of libglade, etc,
well, what we used to do for doc builds on gnome.org was to
start an 'Xvfb' X server for the doc builds.

Regards,
                                Owen