Re: g_signal_connect() instead of gtk_signal_connect()

On 5 Feb 2003, Vladimir Djokic wrote:

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 12:02, martyn 2 russell bt com wrote:
I am using

    g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(my_treeview_column), "notify::width",
G_CALLBACK(myfunction), GINT_TO_POINTER(5));

I am defining my callback function as:

    void myfunction(gpointer user_data)

      Isn't the callback for g_signal_connect (...)

      void callback(GtkWidget *widget,
                      gpointer user_data); ???

Not necessarly, it depends on the signal. The API gives the prototype of
the callback function associated to a signal.
  In my case the callback function is, fortunately (!) , called with the
two prototypes given previously.

regards

Vincent TORRI

      Bye,