Re: Transparency ?

On 4 Feb 2003, Stéphane Konstantaropoulos wrote:

Le lun 03/02/2003 à 20:10, Stephane Wirtel a écrit :
Is there to have a background transparent for a Widget ? by example a
GtkEventBox ?

because i found a python code, and this application show a transparent
GtkWidget.

thanks
To my knowledge, there is no alpha channel in the colours attributed to
widgets, each colour has RGB attributes, not RGBA.

Anybody has something better to say?

gtk+ on directfb, perhaps ? (http://www.directfb.org/gtk.xml)

Vincent TORRI

Hey QT does it (hardware with XRender)...

Can you post the code somewhere so that I can have a look?

Thx

--
TORRI Vincent
Mathematiques Appliquees Bordeaux