Re: [GLIB] Simple Question!
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu>
- To: Ryan McDougall <ryan mcdougall telusplanet net>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GLIB] Simple Question!
- Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:46:50 -0500
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Ryan McDougall wrote:
What does G_BEGIN_DECLS do exactly?
When compiling with a C++ compiler, it tells compiler that the
following declarations are C functions, not C++. So the compiler
would turn off mangling that is needed for function overloading
that is not used in C objects.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev