Re: preventing moving/dragging of GTK windows

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 02:51:13PM +0200, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

So, we would have four features which would make life difficult:
<...>
Of course, these all (along with oversized and out-of-screen windows)
should be supported in the webbrowsers. If a webpage author wants to
use all these features, it is his right and that should be respected!

Respected more so than the user which runs the browser?

Regards,

Filip

--
"I feel like Microsoft is mostly unaware that their products are used in
 the real world."