(OT) Re: how to bind the mouse click with the key status?

Hi -

First of all, this email does not intend to insult or offend anyone.

That being said, I'd like to offer an observation in general regarding
newsgroup posting/answering..  Before I do that, let me also said that
I've had this observation for quite a long time and I've seen it in
many news groups.  And I just want to say something about it..

There seem to be two kinds of people participating in a newsgroup.
Specifically people who asks questions:

        Type 1: "oh, how do I do this XYZ thing.?"  ....

        Type 2: "I am having trouble with getting XYZ to work.  Here's
        what I did ..., And this is what I got...  And I've check the
        documentation, and there seems to be a bug/typo in the
        code/documentation?.  Anyone experience this problem?... What
        am i doing wrong?... Shouldn't this be ABC instead of
        BCA???..."

And then, there are also different types of answers in general:

       Type 1: "RTFM!"

       Type 2: "Oh, I've figured out my own problem, NEVER MIND!"

       Type 2.5: "Oh, I've figured out my own problem. I was doing XYZ
       instead of using ZYX, in case anyone interested, here's my
       solution... "

       Type 3: <help to further diagnose the problem>

       Type 4: <give/offer correct answer to the problem/issue>

Anyway.  This is not a flame (actually my first time posting in this
newsgroup).  The point I am making is: Newsgroup/Internet resources
are more helpful and useful when there are
questions/answers/observations that are, well, helpful and useful.

--

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:23:40 -0500