Re: about writing a simple network app

  GTk should be enough.. but using Gnet will make your life easier when doing
the socket stuff.. and when porting to other platforms.

Harring
--- lindberg <lindberg 126 com> wrote:
I'm going to write a simple network app using gtk+2.0,and it is something
like a chess played by 2 via local network.
I wonder whether I need some other library like GNet ,or gtk itself is
enough?
Looking forward to your opinions.

=====
Plese, don't send me any attachment in Micro$oft (.DOC, .PPT) format.
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Please, consider adding this text to Your email signature.

Harring Figueiredo