Re: AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT

On Sat, 2003-08-30 at 08:32, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 09:01:52PM -0700, Bo Majewski wrote:
Is there an example of how to use the AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT macro to add
support for g_gettext to an application. I tried following the gettext
manual. However there is a number of problems.

I don't know what i did exactly here, It was a long time ago.
try running glib-gettextize instead of gettextize

Yep, that does the trick. Thanks! I decided to write a tutorial on that.
The lack of proper documentation and trivial, yet complete code examples
for Gnome and GTK is frustrating. So I decided to do something about it
and save the next guy from fruitless search ...

Bo