Unable to run gtk-demo

Title: Unable to run gtk-demo

After cross-compiling all the gtk+2.2 related things for my iPAQ, I have problem in running gtk-demo application.

----------
# gtk-demo
Gtk-ERROR **: file gtktextdisplay.c: line 232 (get_shape_extents): should not be
 reached
aborting...
Aborted
#
-----------

Can anybody please tell me what cause this kind of problem?. Just any hint will be thankful.

I'm not using familiar distribution but using our own distribution and I've compiled and installed following packages. So I'm not sure I've configured my system correctly. Other than make install, I only made /usr/etc/pango/pango.modules and /usr/etc/gtk-2.0/gtk.immodules by using pango-querymodules and gtk-query-immodules-2.0.

glib-2.2.2
gtk+-2.2.2
pango-1.2.3
atk-1.2.4
freetype-2.1.2
gettext-0.12.1
fcpackage.2_0 : Xft, Xrender, fontconfig
libiconv-1.9.1

-
HeeChul Yun,
Embedded S/W Team at ETRI