Re: Flat entry box

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 12:16:53PM -0600, Nix wrote:

How do I make one of those cool-looking flat entries ?  It looks exactly
like a label, but it's really an uneditable entry, because the user can
select the text and copy it.  I know Ximian's Red Carpet GUI uses those
in its error messages.

Try

  gtk_entry_set_has_frame(entry, FALSE)

However, a cursor will still show up when the entry is in focus, which is
confusing if you mean the text to be uneditable.  I may have missed a way to
turn it off, though.

Dave Cook