gtk_tree_selection_select_iter() isn't working.

Hi all,
I'm writing a small font dialog for my app.
The dialog should list all the fonts which pangoft2 can render.
I'm using a gtktreeview. I'm supposed to select the default family,
style and size.
However the gtk_tree_selection_select_iter() API call isn't working.
"line 298"
I've attached the code.
Can anyone please direct me to a solution ? Is this a bug in Gtk+ ? Are
there any known work arounds ??

Best regards,

--
-- Katoob Main Developer