Re: software engineering

Carlos and List,

I would be interested in a general software engineering list also, since I
develop software for people with disabilities.

John

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, Carlos Pereira wrote:

Hi there,

Does anyone know about a good list/forum to discuss programming
style and good software engineering practises in general?

I am not looking for basic web information or introductory
books (among other things, I know well the two books that
Brian Kernigham wrote about this subject), I am really
trying to find a space for discussing general issues,
particularly regarding C programming on large pieces of
free software.

In particular, none of the 91 Gnome lists
seems to address this important subject.

Cheers,
Carlos

http://www.gamgi.org/