Removing a radiobutton from a group?

First I'd like to thank everyone for their swift replies to my last
post.

Now I have another problem. In my app I need to dynamicly add and remove
radiobuttons to/from a group.

for adding I do:

  gtk_radio_button_set_group (GTK_RADIO_BUTTON (radiobutton),
radiobutton_group);
  radiobutton_group = gtk_radio_button_get_group (GTK_RADIO_BUTTON
(radiobutton));

and for removing:

radiobutton_group = g_slist_remove(radiobutton_group, radiobutton);

The problem is that after I've deleted a radiobutton i get at segfault
in gtk_radio_button_set_group when trying to add at new radiobutton.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

/Jacob Kolding