Re: How does GLib-Gobject to create an object?

Antonio Santiago wrote:
This more a conceptually question than a practical question.
I Know to work with GObject (I guess), the problem is that I am not sure how GLib creates de instance and the class. I can image the instances like a boxes one insade others, but my problem is with the classes. I have been looking at the source code of gtype.c/h and gtobject.c/h but I lose me in it....

As a previous poster said a few days ago, read these:

  http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/gobject/
  http://www.dunkelhain.de/docs/

I filed a bug that this kind of info should be in an easy to
find place such as www.gtk.org.