How to use shortcut key & extra input device?

Hi everyone,

I use GTK first time.

GTK+-DirectFB is my used package.

Well, it is wrong with my first demo.

I put a button box into top level window, and there are some mnemonic button
in the button box.

Everything is ok EXCEPT that I cannot press shortcut key (indicated by
underline character) click button while mouse move out button box.

I try gtk_widget_set_default and gtk_widget_set_focus, but nothing change.

The other question, I need use ELO touch screen, directfb have no driver.
Need I write my driver? Or can I use XInput driver? How to do it?

I read all GTK references and tutorials, but I cannot find any useful
information.

Best regards,
Shorn Mo shorn_mo partnertech com cn

BTW, English is not my native language, forgive me bad text please.