Re: Gtk 2.2.2 : DND!! No API??? help ;-(

Matthias Mann wrote:
On Sunday August 17 2003 07:54 CEST, Russell Shaw wrote:
http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ch-dragangdrop.html

Sorry! This makes no progress for me. I have this nice
tutorial installed on my hard disc and had read it. But i
found not anough explanation about GtkTargetEntry there.
Do i need this structure to send datas between drag/drop
widgets?
My current try for doing this looks like:...

I can't suggest anything more. I'm still learning gtk.