Re: Fixed: GSignal connect with struct *pointer

On Sunday August 10 2003 23:13 CEST, Owen Taylor wrote:

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 16:12, Matthias Mann wrote:

#define g_signal_connect(instance, detailed-signal,
                    c-handler, NULL);

_NO_ user data. To send user data to a callback function
the only way is to use g_signal_connect_swapped(). That's
it! Or did i oversee any thing?

Just about everything. I'm not sure what you are trying, but
not the right thing...

Yes Owen, that's right! I'm new in developing with Gtk+. Sorry
for my wrong ideas i'd posted. That's my way to find the truth.

Your posting in this list is 6 days ago and today this part of
my source code is gone to do best results :-)

My mistake was to have not anough knowlede about Gtk-callbacks.
The relevant Gtk-callback "row-expanded" from GtkTreeView:

(void)g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(treeView->treeView),
                        "row-expanded",
                        G_CALLBACK(ct_tree_next_level),
                        treeView);

My first meaning was that the 'user data' treeView will become
first option for the callback function. Like:

void ct_tree_next_level(CtTreeView *treeView) {

        (?something?); return; }

But after some days i found in Gtk+ API a detailed discription
about the Gtk-callbacks. And relevanted callback (row-expanded)
looks like this:

void ct_tree_next_level(GtkTreeView *tree,
                        GtkTreeIter *expandedIter,
                        GtkTreePath *unused,
                        CtTreeView *treeView)

Can you see my bloody beginning?