Re: RE: Completely remove a GtkWidget from Memory

Hallo,

Thanks for trying to help me.
Maybe freeing the pointer will help:
gtk_widget_destroy (fileselectionfensterglobal);
g_free(*fileselectionfensterglobal);
Yes, I know this (there's only fileselection=NULL;
missing ;-) ) but the important question is, if all
GtkWidgets (Buttons, labels, drawing areas etc.) and
other created objects from another pointer are still
in memory? Because if I use ddd and display the
fileselection-Widget I can see all parameters after
destroying the fileselection-window normally. What is
the situation from this parameters and all objects
included in the window (especially created from
pointers with malloc)?

And if this objects in memory exists: How is it
possible to remove them from memory?

Christian Schneider