- From: Michèle Garoche <michele garoche easyconnect fr>
- To: Russell Shaw <rjshaw iprimus com au>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkWidget->window
- Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:48:16 +0200
Le vendredi, 8 aoû 2003, à 07:55 Europe/Paris, Russell Shaw a écrit :
In the function below, GtkWidget has a member "window".
I can't find this member anywhere in the online help:
If you read carefully the line:
you'll see pixmap is a GDK... object, so the API is described in GDK
reference manual, here:
pixmap = gdk_pixmap_new (widget->window,...
] [Thread Prev