Re: Resources for resource files?

On Tuesday August 05 2003 15:55 CEST, "Orgren, Joseph H" wrote:

I'm specifically interested in changing the "GTK" cube icon
in the main window decoration to an icon of my choosing.

Hi! This is a part of my own gtkrc. You need to have an
installed gtk2-engine-pixbuf or the old gtk-engine-pixmap
if you like to have scalable images. Think this will help
you!

# -----------------------------------------------------------
# --------------------          WINDOWS
# -----------------------------------------------------------

# Style for GTK Window Background.
style "matman-window" {
        bg_pixmap[NORMAL] = "window.png" }
class "GtkWindow" style "matman-window"

# And style for the GTK Dialog:
style "matman-dialog-box" {
        engine "pixmap" {
                image {
                        function        = FLAT_BOX
                        recolorable     = TRUE
                        state           = NORMAL
                        file            = "dialog.png"
                        border          = { 3, 3, 3, 3 }
                        stretch         = TRUE } } }
class "GtkDialog" style "matman-dialog-box"