Re: Resources for resource files?

Quoted by a can full of trained rats
For `"Orgren, Joseph H" <JOSEPH Orgren associates dhs gov>'
On Tuesday, 05 August 2003 (09:55):

I'm specifically interested in changing the "GTK" cube icon in the main
window decoration to an icon of my choosing.

        What you want is gtk_window_set_icon[1].. You can also load that icon from a
file; use gtk_window_set_icon_from_file[2].

        Prototypes:
        [1] (GtkWindow *window, GdkPixbuf *pixbuf)
        [2] (GtkWindow *window, const gchar *iconfile, GError *err)

--

 Leandro Pereira              (oO)           <leandro linuxmag com br>
                              /||\                  www.mindcrisis.tk

   "Estao sorrindo de que? Estao sorrindo de quem? E' da miseria do povo!
      Eu nao estou sorrindo! Meu nome e' Eneas, 56!" -- Eneas Carneiro