Headers Not Working

Hello.

I m building gui with glade and then prducing source code. After i got source code i m trying to build my sources but this not working. Always giving header errors. Like cant find specific header but which is under /usr/include/

for example is gives this error for GdkPixbuf header.doesnt recognize GdkPixbuf component because cant find header.
also for atk.

i could solve GdkPixbuf problem (i m working with Anjuta) with adding include path to project options in Anjuta but i couldnt solved this for atk..

Can anyone help me,or directs me to a link to look up more?

thanks.