Sorting a GtkListStore

 Folks,

  I have created a GtkTreeview/GtkListStore. The List Store has only one entry,
(A G_TYPE_POINTER). Hoever, my Treeview has more than one column.

  I can get it to sort on the first column fine, but when trying to sort on
other columns, I get:

 file gtkliststore.c: line 2346 (gtk_list_store_set_sort_column_id): assertion
`header != NULL' failed

=========

  The GTK source code that it complaining is this:
if (sort_column_id != GTK_TREE_SORTABLE_DEFAULT_SORT_COLUMN_ID)
    {
      GtkTreeDataSortHeader *header = NULL;

      header = _gtk_tree_data_list_get_header (list_store->sort_list,
sort_column_id);

      /* We want to make sure that we have a function */
      g_return_if_fail (header != NULL);
      g_return_if_fail (header->func != NULL);
    }

== How can I associate a Header to a sort function ?

  I cannot use :
void        gtk_tree_sortable_set_sort_column_id
                                            (GtkTreeSortable *sortable,
                                             gint sort_column_id,
                                             GtkSortType order);
because the ListStore(sortable) does not know anything about the other column.

  Again, how can I set a sorting on a GtkListStoreColumn/Treeview if a
ListSotre has only one "column" but the treeview has more than one column?

Thanks.

Harring