textbuffer + pixbuf + positioning

Hi !

I'm developing small application in which I use GtkTextView for editing.
I wanted do make some 'graphical tags', so I've used
"gtk_text_buffer_insert_pixbuf" and everything would be fine, but I didn't
get to modify pixbuf position in GtkTextView (it's about 4-5 pixels above
line, and I want it to be aligned with text).

Does anybody knows is it possible to modify pixbuf position (or vertical
alignment or something like that) in textbuffer ?

I've been thinking about exchanging some glyphs, but I found that it may be
almost impossible to do it in reasonable time.

Maybe someone heard about other (non gtk-core) text-editing widgets ?

Bye,
Przemek Maciolek