HELP: Closing A Window ?

I am pretty new to programming with GTK+.and am using Anjuta as the
programming tool.

I am in the process of creating a communications app where I have
created a main window and an additional window which configured as a
dialog.

The dialog has all the comms setting switches and two button
(Ok/Cancel).  I can get the dialog to show from the main window's menu
but for the life of me I can't close the dialog if I press the 'Cancel'
button.

I am hoping that someone maybe able to have a look at my code if I sent
the zipped file and have a look to see where I'm going wrong.

Is anyone willing to have a look at my code ?

Pete