Re: C interpreter for GTK+

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003, Peter Wu wrote:

Hello,

Our company has been distributing C interpreter (called Ch)
and support GTK+ 1.2 for a while.

I am checking if there is an interest for GTK+ developers
to run C interpreter for their GTK+ applications. Ch for
GTK+ is similar to perl/python binding to GTK+. The advantage
for Ch GTK+ is that you can write GTK+ application once and run
everywhere without linking or compilation in every platform.

Hm... And we how are runing FreeBSD should we run it under
Linux emulation or will you provide a native port?

Göran

Göran Hasse            email: gh raditex se     Tel: 08-6949270
Raditex AB             http://www.raditex.se    Fax: 08-4420570
Sickla Alle 7, 1tr                              Mob: 070-5530148
131 34  NACKA, SWEDEN