Re: GtkTreeView Sort

Hi,

Thank you for the hints ...
But, did I miss something ...??
I read the GtkTreeModelSort and GtkTreeSortable but I have no idea how to use it.
I have the special sorting function defined some how.
May be I need more enlightened ... a little sample would be great.

Thank you.

regards,
mige

Harring Figueiredo wrote:

All you have to do is set the column to sortable.
See the column widget API for that.
Hope this helps

--- mige <mige_harimurti yahoo com> wrote:
Hi fellas ...

Would you like to give me some clues in general steps how to sort the model in GtkTreeView ?
For example I want to click the column header to sort it.

Thank you ....

regards,
mige