Re: Help with Tree widget (No April Fool's joke.)

 Check out the Treeview Demo that comes with GTK. When you untar the souce
code, it will be on the demos/gtk-demo directory.

  Harring.

--- Neil Smith <patterdale hotmail com> wrote:
Hi

I'm new to gtk programming.  I want to write a little shopping list
application for my wife.  Basically she wants to have a category (fruit, veg
etc), and within that she wants to list the items she wants.

I've looked through the gtk tutorial and it seems that a gtk_tree or
gtk_list might be the widget to use.

I'm really keen to learn gtk programming and wondered whether anyone could
give me a little guidance on how to proceed.

Thanks
Neil

=====
"We should do smart things with stupid technology before we do stupid
things with smart technology."
                              --Bill Buxton, Alias Research

Harring Figueiredo