Re: Help with Tree widget

 You can see a program exactly like that at www.micro$oft.com.
 Becareful though, last time I downloaded and ran it, I selected a carrot juice
from the list and  it it ruined my hard drive and spilled juice all over the
place. And crashed my computer with a message:

             +--------------------------------+
             | Are you sure you want to quit? |

  Sorry folks... could not pass this one  ! :P)

--- Noah Levitt <nlevitt columbia edu> wrote:
Is this another sexist April Fools joke? :P

Noah