RE: Changing the cursor in a GTK+ 2 window

For some reason, g_object_unref() crashed on my system,
but I found
that this call could be replaced with

    gdk_cursor_unref(cursor);

which does not crash.

mmm, what version of gtk are you using? I am using 2.0.6.

gtk2-2.0.6-8
glib2-2.2.1-1
atk-1.2.2-1
pango-1.2.1-1
libgnome-2.0.2-5
libgnomeui-2.0.3-3

Maybe the fact that I have glib 2.2 instead of 2.0 has something
to do with this.

The system is RedHat 8.0 with a few upgrades through RPMs.  It used
to be a RedHat 7.2 system.

It actually crashed on me (after been using it for a while) - I must have
changed something?!? I used your method of unreferening the cursor and it
works fine, thanx ;)

Regards,
Martyn