Re: Porting CList to GTK2

I think it's not that simple ...

You should read the reference
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkListStore.html
... and it has very straight example. And may be you also read for GtkTreeIter and GtkTreePath.

enum {
 COLUMN_STRING,
 COLUMN_INT,
 COLUMN_BOOLEAN,
 N_COLUMNS
};

{
 GtkListStore *list_store;
 GtkTreePath *path;
 GtkTreeIter iter;
 gint i;

 list_store = gtk_list_store_new (N_COLUMNS,
                                  G_TYPE_STRING,
                                  G_TYPE_INT,
                                  G_TYPE_BOOLEAN);

 for (i = 0; i < 10; i++)
   {
     gchar *some_data;

     some_data = get_some_data (i);

     /* Add a new row to the model */
     gtk_list_store_append (list_store, &iter);
     gtk_list_store_set (list_store, &iter,
                         COLUMN_STRING, some_data,
                         COLUMN_INT, i,
                         COLUMN_BOOLEAN,  FALSE,
                         -1);

     /* As the store will keep a copy of the string internally, we
      * free some_data.
      */
     g_free (some_data);
   }

 /* Modify a particular row */
 path = gtk_tree_path_new_from_string ("4");
 gtk_tree_model_get_iter (GTK_TREE_MODEL (list_store),
                          &iter,
                          path);
 gtk_tree_path_free (path);
 gtk_list_store_set (list_store, &iter,
                     COLUMN_BOOLEAN, TRUE,
                     -1);
}

Adam Tee wrote:

Hi,

I have the following code which uses a Clist which I need to
port to GTK2. Does anyone know whether I can just simply change
the Clist to a GtkListStore or is it not that simple.