Re: Which mouse button has been pressed?

You need to connect the "button_press_event" signal . With what you
are attching the signal ??

bombadil wanadoo es wrote:

El viernes 27 de septiembre, Satyajit Kanungo escribió:
you can do something like this in the callback ( though I guess you can't find out double clicks , it will be true for two individual clicks also )

void mouseevent_callback(GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventButton *event, gpointer data)
{

But in "clicked" signal there is only two arguments:

        GtkButton *button
        gpointer  userdata

I don understand how can I use what you propose.

Thanks for all.

                                                                David