Re: Which mouse button has been pressed?

Hi,
you can do something like this in the callback ( though I guess you can't find out double clicks , it will be true for two individual clicks also )

void mouseevent_callback(GtkWidget *widget, GdkEventButton *event, gpointer data)
{

/*both buttons of the nouse clicked*/
if(event->state == 256)
{ }

/* double click of the mouse */
if(event->type == GDK_2BUTTON_PRESS)
{ }

/* left button of mouse is clicked */
if(event->button == 1)
{ }

/* right button of mouse is clicked */
if(event->button == 3)
{}

}

regds
satya

bombadil wanadoo es wrote:

Hello all.

How can I know inside "clicked" callback function which mouse button
has been pressed? Is there any info about this in the docs?.

Thanks.

                                                                David