X Terminal gives errors running GTK app..

Hi,

I'm using a Sun Ultra as X Terminal to my RedHat workstation.
When my GTK2 application should show a GtkDialog, it crashes with an X
Window System Error '167'. Something todo with gdk_x_error().
On an other Sun Ultra, another X Terminal to the same X server, has the
same problems and can't even start GnomeTerminal. It crashes on it. I
will do some more debugging tomorrow on this matter..

I looked in earlier messages and there was a patch of somekind a year
ago for the gtk_init() for using the DISPLAY environment variable.

Using the latest versions of GTK2 libs and RedHat 7.3.. I hope it has
nothing to do with my gcc ;)

My GtkEntry is ready for taking input ;-)

Thanks,

Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen