Re: repainting GtkTextView
- From: Olexiy Avramchenko <ath beast stu cn ua>
- To: Harring Figueiredo <harringf yahoo com>
- Cc: gtk_list gtk gtk <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: repainting GtkTextView
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:59:57 +0300
Harring Figueiredo wrote:
Just dont use sleep() - put your code in timeout function with 1 sec
The textview does not repaint until I leave the while loop. i.e.
it "hangs" on the while, once it leaves the while, the 10 messages apper on the
How do I force it to print the message on the text view as soo as the message
NOTE: YES, this is single thread app.
Consider gtk_timeout_add, gtk_timeout_remove.
] [Thread Prev