Re: change colors

is ok... i tryed and understand...
but when i use gdk_colormap_alloc_color i insert a my color in the real palet of the widget?!
and for use this color?? i don't understand it! :-)

thanks.......
Roberto

Il lun, 2002-09-16 alle 14:35, Geert Vanderkelen ha scritto:
Hey,

I'm still not an expert in this but in GTK+2 one might do

GdkColor *yellow = { 0, 0xffff, 0xffff, 0x0000 };
gtk_widget_modify_bg(GTK_WIDGET(yourlabel), GTK_STATE_NORMAL, yellow);

Got this stuff from the Color Selecter in the gtk-demo application
coming with GTK+v2. Should make background yellow.. i think :)

Hope this helps,

Geert

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 13:50, r palluk virgilio it wrote:
> i need to change the background of a gtk_label and i have try to use gdk_colormap
> but when i start the program i have always segment fault. than i tryed to
> create a event_box under the label and i have used the gtk_color_purge...
> is ok but i don'n understand what i need to put in the arguments to obtain
> an RGB color...
> next... i can put in the gtk_event_box an image in the background??
>
> thanks....
>
> Roberto

Geert Vanderkelen
Kemuri.Org