-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Jonathan
Blandford
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 12:55 PM
To: Erik Simonsen
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: TreeViewSelections

"Erik Simonsen" <erik pinksheets com> writes:

Is it possible to have bitmapped selections in TreeViews--or even to put a
bitmap in the background of a particular row in a treelist (with text
written over it). I would like to have the background of the currently
selected row be a shaded oval.

Not easily.  What are you trying to do?

-Jonathan