Re: Creating images on a canvas in 1.2.10

Collin> I'm very new to Gtk and am using the 1.2.10 Gtk libraries to
Collin> try to put an image on a canvas.     ^^^^^^^^^^

Collin> Searching through the canvas, pixbuf, libart and ImLib docs
Collin> doesn't seem to do much other than explain what they are an
Collin> what they do or refer one to Gnome 2.0 GdkPixbuf
                                     ^^^^^^^^^
Collin> documentation.  No actual examples where I can see it being
Collin> done.  And any documentation I can find on the Gnome site
Collin> which actually has an example is all for Gnome 2.0
                                                 ^^^^^^^^^
Ayose> Have you tried with GnomeCanvasImage?

Have you actually read the OP's message?

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087