From: Nabil Sayegh [mailto:nas sayegh de]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 2:30 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list
Subject: Transparency

Hi all,

I'm still trying to figure out how to make a drawable transparent. I
would like to overlay my gui with a transparent widget (eg a
GtkDrawingArea) to draw some lines on it, only the lines should be
visible. The rest of the DrawingArea/Pixmap should be transparent so
that the underlying widgets can be seen.

TIA
--
 e-trolley Sayegh & John, Nabil Sayegh
 Tel.: 0700 etrolley /// 0700 38765539