From: Nabil Sayegh [mailto:nas sayegh de]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 1:57 PM
To: Nabil Sayegh
Cc: Thomas Cameron; gtk-app-devel-list
Subject: RE: Question about layout

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 19:39, Nabil Sayegh wrote:
On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 19:31, Thomas Cameron wrote:
Hello,

I appreciate your response!  If I were to put the buttons in an
Hbox, they would go from left to right, for as wide as the scrolled
layout is set to be (which you can set in code).  But then you have
to add an Hbox for each row of buttons you have, which still leaves
me with the problem of getting the correct number of buttons on each

row.  Additionally, I

There is an example in the docs which does exactly what you want:

/usr/doc/libgtk1.2-dev/examples/scrolledwin

cu
--
 e-trolley Sayegh & John, Nabil Sayegh
 Tel.: 0700 etrolley /// 0700 38765539