RE: Question about layout

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 19:39, Nabil Sayegh wrote:
On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 19:31, Thomas Cameron wrote:
Hello,

I appreciate your response!  If I were to put the buttons in an Hbox,
they would go from left to right, for as wide as the scrolled layout is
set to be (which you can set in code).  But then you have to add an Hbox
for each row of buttons you have, which still leaves me with the problem
of getting the correct number of buttons on each row.  Additionally, I

There is an example in the docs which does exactly what you want:

/usr/doc/libgtk1.2-dev/examples/scrolledwin

cu
--
 e-trolley Sayegh & John, Nabil Sayegh
 Tel.: 0700 etrolley /// 0700 38765539