Re: embedded color chooser

Philip> I'm looking for free code for a color chooser that I can embed
Philip> in a window with other things, rather than the standard gtk
Philip> color chooser.  I dont like dialogs :-)

You can derive your own widget from GtkColorSelection.  It is a
container so you can add buttons etc. of your choosing.  In fact, this
is exactly what I am now doing.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087