Re: creating pixmaps and cursors

Ian Zimmerman wrote:

<skipped>

from the GdkCursor constructor.  What is wrong?

Hello, Ian
It looks like your pixmaps have depth > 1.
Cut from "gdk-cursors.html" file of gtk-doc:

... Both the pixmap and mask must have a depth of 1 (i.e. each pixel has only 2 values - on or off). ...

You can hheck this with gdk_drawable_get_depth() function.
I prefer to include .xbm images and use gdk_bitmap_create_from_data().
(sorry, I dont use gtkmm so I dont know gtkmm equiv. for both functions).

Olexiy