Re: Buggy exposing of toolbar widget

Maxim Koshelev <max krascoal ru> writes:

Symptoms:
Toolbar contains only icons and some of icons have state different
from NORMAL.
Move any window above toolbar in the way to hide icons partialy and
look to ugly icons :-)

If you think you found a bug, please file an entry in bugzilla,
preferrably with a small self-contained test case written
in C. See the README file for details.

P.S. what about working <ImageItem> in itemfactory?

If you think you found a bug, please file an entry in bugzilla,
preferrably with a small self-contained test case written
in C. See the README file for details. :-)

A quick check with testgtk caused me to just commit:

Fri Oct 25 10:50:37 2002  Owen Taylor  <otaylor redhat com>

        * gtk/gtkitemfactory.c (gtk_item_factory_create_item):
        Warn if loading <ImageItem> image fails.

        * tests/testgtk.c: Fix data for "apple" inline pixbuf
        to be valid.

But I wouldn't count that as "not working".

Regards,
                                        Owen