Re: [winGTK] Some general help

 John,

--- John Moore <jsm armstrongpriestley co uk> wrote:
I have just started to use wGlade-0.2 and have managed to create a small
project with glade and winGtk.  However when I modify the GUI in wGlade and
save the new source files when I come it use the makefile I get a message
?Nothing to be done for ?makefile?? and I am left with the old exe file.

Can anyone help with this?

  Try removing the .exe -- Also make sure you click the "Build" button on glade
to write the new files.

Is it possible to use wGlade and Dev-c++ together?
  Yes. You can generate the code in glade and your project on Dev-C++.
Make sure you do not edit the files you are not suppose to modify ( interface.*
)

One last question I would like to use the ?glib? library with a project,
which I am developing in C using Dev-c++ but as soon as I try to make the
project I get a lot of errors at the linking stage.  I am new to C so any
help would be very helpful

   Could you paste some of the errors ? Also, make sure you add the libs on
Dev-C++ project settings.

John