Re: Threads in GTK goofing up expose event
- From: Neil Hodge <neh attbi com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Threads in GTK goofing up expose event
- Date: 18 Oct 2002 18:28:20 -0700
On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 08:00, Owen Taylor wrote:
There is something that should be in the faq, that (as I recall) isn't...
I'm not sure if this is your problem or not.
If you do GTK+ stuff in a separate thread from where your main loop
is running, you should generally end the sequence of calls with a
call to gdk_flush() before you call gdk_threads_leave() ... otherwise you
may have queued X requests that aren't sent out.
Well, that did not work, and that was my last hope. So, I think I will
just reorganize my app so that all of the gtk calls are in the main
] [Thread Prev