Re: gtk_tree_view_scroll_to_cell scrolls to the wrong cell.

Hi Harring,

on Thu, 10 Oct 2002 06:23:38 -0700 (PDT)
Harring Figueiredo <harringf yahoo com> wrote:

 Do you have another machine to try it on ?

 One problem I saw was that with a list of 20,000 it takes a long while for
the
up to come up ( I actually did not have patience and ^C it.)

Use _prepend instead of _append, and it will be far more faster.
I did not have the problem the original poster described.

Cheers

--
Melvin Hadasht