Re: gtk_tree_view - gtk2.0

 Bijoy,

 If you downloaded Gtk2.0, you will find a demos\gtk-demo directroy. In this
directory, you will also find the gtk-demo program that gives you an overview
of
some neat feature.
 There are 5 programs that I usually reffer to when trying to figure out things
on GtkTreeView:  Stock Icon,  three others right under TreeView itself, and the
main.

 Check that out.

HArring.

--- Bijoy Chandrasekharan <bijoy_mc yahoo co in> wrote:
hi all
can anyone pliz give me a short description on how a gtk_tree_view in
gtk2.0 works,
or how it can replace the depricated gtk_tree .
any url to some docs or examples will also be helpful.
thanks for any help.......
regds,
bijoy.