Re: Preventing drawing area resizing

Bryan Brown wrote:

Using gtk 1.2, how does one prevent the user from resizing a drawing area?

Using "gtk_widget_set_usize" I can set the minimum size, but I'd like to
be able set either the maximum size or prevent resizing at all.

You can pack your drawing area into GtkAlignment container widget.
Use xscale=yscale=0 to prevent resizing.

*Note* you can receive "configure_event" events for drawing area ever
it width and height remains unchanged. This is the feature of both GtkAlignment
and GtkDrawingArea (looks strange, doesnt it ?;).

Olexiy