Legal

Hi all.

I was browsing my source files when i saw this thingy:

# Makefile for program source directory in GNU NLS utilities package.
# Copyright (C) 1995, 1996, 1997 by Ulrich Drepper
<drepper gnu ai mit edu>
#
# This file file be copied and used freely without restrictions.  It can
# be used in projects which are not available under the GNU Public
License
# but which still want to provide support for the GNU gettext
functionality.
# Please note that the actual code is *not* freely available.

I found it a bit interresting .. can it be used freely under the GPL ?

// Magnus-swe